miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

Going to the doctor

In this practice we mention the parts of the body to a short dialogue

Dra. Ingris: Good Morning
MS .Mary: Hello
Dra. HI


Dra. Ingris Well, Ms. Mary what can I do for you?
Ms. Mary I don’t feel very well.
Dra. Ingris what’s the matter?
Ms. Mary I woke up with a terrible sore throat, and I’ve got a headache.
Dra. Ingris that’s too bad. Do you have a fever?
Ms. Mary I don’t know
Dra. Well, let’s take your temperature and find out.


Dra. Ingris well, it looks like you’ve got the flu. Nothing serious, but you shouldn’t go to work. You should stay in bed for a few days and get some rest.
Ms. Mary what should I do for my headache.
Dra.Ingris you can take some aspirin. And try to drink lots of water or juice.
Ms. Mary .o.k.
Dra. Ingris If you don’t feel better in a couple of days, give me a call.

Did you read it ? what is your opinion?friends i hope your answer..

No hay comentarios: